Sofia

Monday, May 3, 2010

First post






Thank you Bri for showing me this site. This will be our new area of information about Sofia while we are in Okinawa....I hope everyone enjoys!

We had our first baby shower in Arizona yesterday, and it was totally fabulous! Thanks to all who came...it was great to see everyone. We will miss all of you! The highlight was the diaper changing contest..it was hysterical! I also got to see my cousin Bri for a few hours before the shower, and it was great! We both have bellies, and lots of pregnancy stories. It is going to be so neat to have children the same age!

Sofia has been hungry for onion rings and fried chicken. She moves all the time, but mostly at night. She seemed to enjoy all the banter yesterday.

I will post pictures as soon as we get them.
Thanks again everyone for making the day so special!

No comments: