Ok so a few things have happened over the past few days that have totally taken us by surprise and made us so thankful for such a wonderful baby!
1. Sofia now puts herself to sleep in the crib with none to just a little fussing...even for her afternoon nap. We are still working on the morning naps
2. She has transitioned without any trouble to her first sippy cup....Stella skip buying too many bottles...I will send you all mine, and get the Tommy Tippee transition cups...they rock!! I am still breast feeding, but it has given us the ability to feed her while driving, and now when she pops a tooth we are ready for a full time sippy cup lifestyle! Yippee!
3. Her self soothing techniques have helped while driving...I am no longer needed in the back seat...this will be fabulous when Tom leaves. There have been a few times I had to drive alone and listened to her scream for 15 min and it broke my heart! And my ears! ahahhahha
All I can do is be thankful for the recent changes...very thankful!!
We are so lucky to have you Sofia!!
1 comment:
Oh yes! Thank Goodness for Sofia's blog. I deleted all bottles from registry & added the tommy tipee sippy cups, especially after the breast feeding class we just had. Going straight from breast to sippy cups!
Post a Comment