Sofia

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

new pics...explanations to follow

Sorry Tom the house may not be a big surprise now...but thought the pictures were more important and had to share the cuteness!! These are what happens when Sofia eats rice...and knocks the plate to the floor...and then decides to step in it!
































Here we have Sofia and her first taco rice...it is a huge local thing...basically just taco fixings on rice...pretty good. Sofia really liked it and was grabbing it off my plate! This is the Bios on the hill place I wrote about last summer. Sofia really liked feeding the goats carrots...different goats were out....I wonder what the meat was in the taco rice? ahhahahhah

The next 2 are Sofia in her 18 month outfit from gpa and gma Noel. This kid has got some upper body! Her tooshie can still fit in 9-12 months, but not her top half!! She likes my mouse as you can see!











And finally we have Sofia proud and laughing that she got away from me while I was attempting diaper attachment! This happens quite often, but at least I got one leg secured this time!!


No comments: