Sofia

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Purist

Well a few weeks ago I tried Gerber Organic Pears. It is hard to get decent produce here on base and just near impossible to get organic. Out in town it is just very expensive and I have no idea what the kanji is for organic....so. Pears are one fruit with high pesticide residues, so I really want to get organic...so I do. I read the label pears and vitamin C...ok that should be fine. Sofia doesn't think so, so I taste it and ewww...narly aftertaste and it is the vitamin C. I order Plum Organics Just Pears and Apples to see if she will like these. Read the label...and it really is just pears or just apples. Yep...she likes them, so I conclude that the kid is a purist. Cute! I tried it and yeah it is tasty! Very portable - squeezable pouch thingy. Highly recommend it.

No comments: