Sofia

Monday, February 14, 2011

Update




Here are a few pics....
My car - which I think I was supposed to post a way way long time ago. I still love it!
Black cat taking over as man of the house and enjoying babysitting duties while Tom is gone! Hysterical!

Sofia now sleeps in her crib for every nap!!!
Enter the Sleep Sheep by Cloud B!! This is one every parent needs! I am still wondering why I did not find and get this from the beginning!
This was the process:
I played the waves sound during breastfeeding and while she napped in my arms about 3 times. I was hoping she would associate the waves with cuddle time and feeding with mom - thanks Psych 101.
Then I tried one time to just feed her and put her in the crib with the waves playing, and holy crap Batman it worked!!
Now she easily goes into the crib, and my arms are free!! What shall I do with all this spare time now?? What is that you say? Ahh yes - showering and eating!!

No comments: