Sofia
Thursday, August 26, 2010
not quite yet
ok well today still a lot of hard contractions. Things are increasing, so hopefully soon! My laptop is down, so there will be communication issues with you all until I get it fixed. What happened you may be asking? Well due to pregnancy clumsiness and my slow to react arthritic hands I spilled a glass of water on it....right into the key board it went. This is after I had switched to plastic glasses, as I was no longer qualified to use glass ones. Broke two in the previous two days, and still have little splinter glass in my foot, which is so comfortable when I put my 157+ lbs on it! So I am limited to Tom's computer and he is already asleep, so I will not be able to log back in. Forgot to get password. It is interesting this night shift he is on mixed with my prelabor. I think this is the last night though YIPPEE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment