Ok so I am able to lift my arm again....However now my thumbs are numbish. They feel like when you are recovering from limb falling asleep. Great.
I just got back from running errands to help get gma here, and at least 5 people asked me if I was in labor and needed any help! Two people actually went out of their way to approach me, and one stopped me as I was backing out my car to see if I was able to drive! AHHAHAHH! This either means I am a hard core Marine Corps wife, or I look really really pitiful!! I am not in total pain, but are these people seeing something I am not? Back is crampy, stomach is ridiculously itchy, and definitely things are changing in the exit area...Sofia's exit area. Well I am thinking these are just Braxton Hicks contractions cause everyone has been saying "you will know when you're in labor". Well I really hope it happens tonight! We will see.
Just a review of the Whitman sampler that was calling to me as I perused the comissary for Tylenol, saline solution and eggs...I am normally a See's person, but these were half price and had a nice Halloween wrapping....ooohhh ahhhhh (I am pregnant people!). Anyhow...I highly recommend the Almond Nougat!
4 comments:
Everyone says you'll know when you are in labor but I had Braxton Hicks all the way through my labor and the only reason I knew I was "actually in labor" was my water broke. I didn't buckle over in pain. I went to the bathroom and noticed that water kept coming out even after I was done "number oneing". I wasn't in pain and made it to the hospital in time for the epidural.
Good to know! I had a dream last night that I was just doing stuff around the house and out came the kid! I really hope that doesn't happen. I will watch out for water. Did you ever lose the mucus plug or have the "show"? Kind of personal, so e-mail me if you want.
Kellan is so cute btw! He reminds me of gpa Newkirk...not in old man way, but in the sparkle that gpa had in his eyes! Totally going to be a heartbreaker!
Love always guys and hope you are doing well!
There has never been any question that you are a a hard core Marine Corps wife. Our fingers are crossed.
Yes...lost plug about 2 weeks before bit by bit then a lot the last 2 days and had show 2 days before "labor"...it happens at everyone's own pace (that's what everyone should say :) The books sometimes get you all hyped up that once you see a sign, you'll have the kid the next day. I was in early labor for 2 weeks seein' all sorts of signs I should be "in labor" if that says anything...hang in there...just when you think you can't take it anymore, it happens. and the water breaking can be a trickle. Mine didn't "burst".
Post a Comment