Well I guess the previous post being the last was too much to ask.
So we wake up this morning after being hermits all weekend to find out that there is a typhoon expected and we are at TCOR 2(destructive winds within 24 hours). TCOR 4 is the bottom and TCOR 1 is the top with a few different side levels at TCOR 1. It is recommended that I head to the hospital at TCOR 1C(destructive winds within 12 hours), which is first side level of TCOR 1. I hear that is supposed to be around 6-8 am tomorrow morning. The hospital has already called house phone and cell phone to tell me what to bring to hospital. I am not that excited, and per Aunt Katie I can stay at home and they will come get me in a 7 ton or humvee if we can't make it to the hospital. Not that I think this is a wise use of Federal resources, but otherwise I will be laboring on a cot with vending machine snacks and no husband, so I will stay at home as long as possible to help with having a less stressful labor and hopefully try to enjoy the labor process as much as possible. If we don't make it then a home birth might be what happens....Aunt Katie be prepared for a phonecall! But really...I hear the locals will still be out like nothing is going on, so I am not worried. It will just be funny if Sofia decides to come during the typhoon. What an entrance, and what a story if we do have the 7 ton pick us up! Will keep you all posted, but not in labor yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment