

Well I am sort of back on the scene...it has been hard adjusting, but finally Sofia will sleep awhile without me holding her. It is really cute how particular and demanding Sofia can already be at times...when I am holding her and I need to move even just a fraction of an inch there will be protests that are hilarious, which if I can get on tape I will. A really funny thing is when a boobie runs out and she is still hungry (she apparently forgets there is another one) she gets mad, and protests...Bobbie and Grandma witnessed it and we all were laughing! I am really tired, but glad to be getting back into the swing of things!
This is to amend the previous blog...
We have now encountered a new type of poo...we dubbed "the launcher". This is when you are just about to put the diaper on and you think you've got the "all clear" when suddenly poo flies out and hits whatever is in its path until landfall! Holy moly! Items that have been hit include: hands, diaper, diaper pail, wall (4 feet away), changing table, photo frame that I stashed on said wall until we fill with pics of family, laundry basket, and Mr. Kitty lamp. Our real cats have managed to avoid the disasters! Tom and I are not that lucky!!
Cleanup? Forget about it! We are still finding little spots on the wall from the first one, and Mr. Kitty is on his last leg!
No comments:
Post a Comment