Sofia

Friday, November 12, 2010

Burping and Crying

Sofia does not like to burp...in true lady fashion she cries after she burps or gives the quiver lip and pouts! HAHAHHAHA

My new theory is that children are already planning their future sneaking out of the house attempts by making their parents deaf with a certain octave/note or whatever it is called while they are babies. It starts young people....no they are not innocent! HAHHAHAHHA

2 comments:

Kellan Jon Cooney said...

Hi Nicole!
My mom and I looked at all the pictures you posted and we LOVEt he one with Sofia's legs stretched out...too cute!!!
Tom leaves tomorrow? How long will he be gone for? Let us know if you need anything (we can send you a care package from America is you want anything!)

Izumi's Kimono said...

HI guys! Thanks I need to post more...I am sure Kellen changes every day as does Sofia. It is hard to keep up with the picture taking! Tom will be gone 10 days...not a deployment this time just a conference. We will find out if he deploys in December. I may come back to the states to live if it will be a 1 year deployment...we will see. Thinking maybe AZ or CA...not sure. So far I have been lucky to find things I need, but I will let you know! Anything you may want from Japan please let me know!