Sofia

Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday's trip to Children's Land!

Well here we are again...I decided to go every Friday pending the weather is not rainy. Today was beautiful and we saw much more of the park! Sofia fell asleep on the way there....love her awesome new carseat and so does she!







Don't upset the big cats...they will spray you! HAHHAHAH...this is hilarious! I wonder how many people got hit before they made this sign!








We went on our first Merry-go-round ride today, too! Sofia loved it, and of course sampled the horse she was riding with her mouth...oh microbiologist mom was freaking out a little on the inside, but I kept it cool!



Oh and this is Sofia's boyfriend...he is part of the playgroup, and they held hands a few weeks ago while laying on the mat together...awwwww! Tom you should start getting that shot gun collection prepared! HAHAHHAHHA

No comments: