Sofia

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Swimming Pool?

UHHHHH! I have been on this apparently arduous task of finding a pool for Sofia and I to swim in. See the pool here at Courtney...while not even open until June and it was already 92 degrees on the stroller thermometer yesterday...does not have steps...so I can't quite figure out how I would get in with Sofia sans Tom.
I have checked out the nearest swimming school which is right around the corner and the children have to be 3 years at least. They tell me to check out the Uruma City Recreation Place..Urumin...so I go today, and they do not allow kid's that are not potty trained into the pool. Uhhhh...ok so I have already called a few of the hotels to ask if I can use the pool for the day and no go. Luckily I ran into one of the other moms that lives here in the tower and she tells me to check out the Renaissance....I do. Is that bells chiming and angels singing? Finally!! I just got off the phone with them and we can go for about $13 for the day 9am to 10 pm and parking is free!! YAYAYYAYAYYA! Babies are OK, too! So it is a little pricey, but worth it...at least until I figure out how to get Sofia into the pool here. On the otherhand the place looks really lavish, so I think I can use a little spoiling once a week! It is official then...Wednesday is pool day!

www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/okarn-renaissance-okinawa-resort

I am now waiting on my new cover me up swimsuit to arrive...Sofia's suit/diaper is already here, and we just received another cute one from Gma P....she is good to go and waiting!

No comments: