OK well for the past few days now...I thought it was just a series of bad nights...Sofia has been waking at 5:45! I guess it is goodbye to the leisurely days of 8! So sad! We also have both been sleeping in her room on the futon...I hope this does not last. Last night I was so tired from not getting sleep the night before that we both went to bed about 8...in separate beds....then I was awoken by crying and Sofia standing up in her sleep. In consciousness she can get back down, but during these night standings all she does is tire her self out standing, and then doesn't get back down. So I go in, but she won't go back to bed in the crib, so we just sleep in her room the rest of the night.
On a funnier note - she likes me to chase her now! It is so funny! She looks back and sees me and squeals, and starts haulin to the next room! hahahhahah!
No comments:
Post a Comment