So here is what I walked in to see when Sofia woke up from her first nap today...yep...standing! Notice that she is way taller than the crib rails, and it is now just a matter of time before she hurls herself over and escapes! I am sure she is planning it already!
You can see how delighted and proud she was! It was so cute! I was of course proud, too!
Her second front bottom tooth has broken through!
And holy moly is this kid getting heavy...I checked because yesterday and today she felt much heavier than last week, and sure enough she had gained another pound. Was 16 something and is now 17.2! I wish Tom could just come back for the weekend to give my arms a break, but I don't think that is going to happen. Maybe she will just walk early to help me out a bit!
Next we got high centered while trying to get remotes on the opposite side of the stool. I didn't help her at all...she just kept pulling!
This morning she was really interested in the Tylenol dropper...I tried to take it away for breakfast and got a serious protest, so it joined the meal...it ended up full of food and well we are going to use another from now on for the medicine.
And finally...thank you Bobbie for getting the tunnel we requested! It is a total hit
No comments:
Post a Comment