Well I am a seriously huge 147 lbs now! I would like to think mostly belly and water retention, but we will see after this is all over! Started to get stretch marks on the underside of my belly, which the Dr, showed me with a mirror...fabulous. Sofia is still very active....at the Dr. office she punched the doppler when the Dr. put it on to find the heartbeat! It was funny...the Dr. said "Wow". Looks like she is super feisty this days! I can't wait to meet her! Right now I think her butt is up towards my stomach..feels pretty big and hard there. Everything else was normal...talked with the Dr. about naturally stimulating labor after 37 weeks, and she said fine, so August 25th here we come!!
This weekend not much going on...I am so tired and achy these days that I am not really up for sight seeing. Went and saw Knight and Day last night...actually pretty good...funny! I think we may go search more for a dining table....that way we can give the government one back.
No comments:
Post a Comment