Sofia

Monday, July 26, 2010

33 week Dr. appt.

Ok well today I am a hefty 153.5....no I am not willing to round up at this point!! I am supposed to gain 1 lb a week from here on out and Sofia gains .5 of that. I am going to have a lot of work ahead of me getting back to normal, but I am still hoping it is mostly baby and fluids, and will magically disappear after delivery! hahhahha
The Dr. was impressed with all of Sofia's moving while checking for the heartbeat once again. No direct punch to the wand thing, but she is head down and I think that makes it a little hard. She estimated Sofia at 5 lbs already, and gave me the okay for labor stimulation around August 18th. Hopefully my end of August delivery will work out, as she will be around 7 lbs by then. That sounds good to me...don't want to deliver too much bigger! No worries everyone...her lungs will be mature by then.
Next appt. is tentative for August 17th with an OB, but I am trying to get an earlier one with another midwife. Unfortunately the midwife I have been seeing is booked until my 38th week, so I have to see someone else for my 36th week appt.
Will post pick later with belly and interesting belly button.

No comments: