Sofia

Sunday, July 25, 2010

This weekend

Well I was talking with Stella today, and sharing what new problems I am having. Realized I should blog about it cause it got her laughing!
So New Issue #1 - my belly has distended a little. Let me explain....so when you go to sit down to use the toilet you need to pull your undies down....so as I do this I need to bend a little cause there is a huge belly in my way, but this leads to my undies getting caught in between my thighs and my belly, so now what do I do....just pull really hard on the undies hoping they don't break! It is working for now, but I still have 4 weeks...will keep you posted.
New Issue #2 - I now officially have 2 a*#holes (sorry could not fined better term). See for most women the belly button will pop out like a meat thermometer in Thanksgiving turkey, but mine just decided to spread and hence now looks like a perfect a*^hole. Lovely.
Today we decided to drag our borrowed top mattress into the living room, so I can enjoy my Braxton Hicks with a movie or TV. Tom's foot is swollen and hurting, and we don't know why, but he will go to the Dr. tomorrow. So as we sit on the mattress...me in pain and practicing my breathing techniques, and Tom with his foot up on a chair with a bag of ice tied around his foot with a dishcloth we are quite the pair!

No comments: