Sofia

Friday, August 13, 2010



Here is my wonderful husband and the sympathy belly! Not too much sympathy because as you can see...the belly is tiny compared to what I am dealing with, but at least he tried it out. The boobs however were bigger than mine! hahahahh Pretty informative home visit...we even got a color paper poster type thing on the normal variety of kid poop! Great. hahahhaha
I now have arthritic hands from being so swollen.
Our doula Crystal came by today, and dropped off some Evening Primrose to help soften my cervix and bath salts. She is really great and I think the labor will not be half as bad with her support. She has so many techniques to help with all the fun times ahead! She noticed I have dropped a lot! Hopefully you will all get an e-mail soon saying we are headed to the hospital!
We also are looking forward to the visit with Bobbie, Grandma, Akemi and Hiroshi....yes that is right! Grandma will finally be reunited with her brother and his wife. She hasn't seen them for 30 years, and she lost contact at some point a while ago. It will be a really wonderful time for all!
Tom is going to take a few pictures soon of the belly....hopefully the last before Sofia arrives!

1 comment:

Tom said...

Words fail me!
Dad