Half way through 38 week and still waiting for Sofia. She is now around 7.5 lbs and feisty as ever! The other day there was a foot I think jutting out of my belly. I figured if I gently touch it she will withdraw it and relieve the stretching of my already maxed out belly, but no! She pushed right back...and there you have it. Apparently I had invaded her turf!
Finally the picture of the "ass&^%$" belly button and hopefully the last belly pic. It is not pretty people! Please notice that from the side we see no popping out of the belly button...it is completely flat, and it is really weird when I have a contraction sometimes it indents...ewwwww!
1 comment:
Oh My God, you are stretched to the max! Simply huge! How are you managing to get around, to do just simple things like bending, washing, dressing, making room for eating (lol) (I'm having a visual...
The more I think about you giving birth soon, the more I want to come visit with Bobbie and Grandmom. If by some miracle, I am able to arrange that, I promise I will.
Please call or e-mail me. I have a new computer, but I don't have the SKYPE camera or headphones yet, but hopefully soon.
XOXOXOXO, Mom
Post a Comment