Sofia

Sunday, December 5, 2010

2.5 to 2.75 months

Today Sofia weighs 12.4 lbs and has graduated into her 3-6 months attire! We finally have a decent sleep pattern...in bed by 10 pm...one wake up around 4-5...then final wake up at 8! I am so glad I can get some sleep these days. She still naps 3-4 times a day and feeds a lot!
Last night she did a 360 in the crib...we are just waiting to see when she decides to jump ship mid night and run all over the house...I guess we will give it a few months or so!
No rolling yet, but we are working on it. Is able to grab and slobber all over her toys though, and is very interested in being held upright so she can watch everything that is going on while you walk her around. Cutest thing was Tom and her staring at the TV the other night....wait until her shows her the computer!

No comments: