Tom has been slated to fill a watch position in Afghanistan end of January for 6 months. It is a relatively safe assignment, but most likely extremely boring. Good for me, but not so good for his sanity. I hope we will have internet access so we can Skype to help with the boredom.
He has also been slated for an interview on Tues to possibly be the incoming 3 star General's aide...really not thinking he will get this as he has already been pretty much slated for Afghanistan, but you never know.
With this news I will be planning some travel back to the states...Spring will be AZ...cause sorry all relatives there, but I am not coming in summer! I will go to CA for my summer trip. I hope to see many of you, and will give more details as they come!
1 comment:
We will keep you and Sofia good company while Tom is away! Kevin is available for any man help you need and we can take the kids to do all sorts of fun things while the daddies are working and so far away.
Safe travels, Tom.
All our love,
Bri, Kevin and Kellan.
Post a Comment