Well this week has been serious for Sofia. I was wondering what all the extra feeding and messed up sleeping was bringing, and finally found out! She is now able to roll from front to back...it kind of freaked her out at first, but then that is all she wanted to do. Also I supplied a new toy this week (which she loves) and did the first intentional grab and jam in mouth.
http://www.forsmallhands.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1265_1782
She picked it up and jammed it in her mouth and partly onto her forehead...it is kinda big. Glad she didn't hit the eye! This is one I need to watch her with for now, but it is great for learning to use her hands. It is a perfect size for her to grab. I find that most of her stuffed toys are too big for her to really get her hands around...the only one so far has been a little snake I got from IKEA....but it is kind of disturbing to have a snake be her first toy. Not that I have anything against snakes, but you imagine bears and bunnies being your newborns toys.
Anyhow...I highly recommend this!
Her other favorite is the cow, which has a hinge on the neck (so wrong) that opens to a mirror. I keep that closed for now, but it has crunchy sounding collar pieces and a variety of textures that she is just so fascinated with.
Took some videos, but Tom is in Korea and I have no idea how to get video off the camera and onto here....so later all.
We almost are laughing. I can almost get her to when I kiss her belly or feet, but not quite yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment