Finally...8 months and 1 day and Sofia's first tooth has broken through! It is the bottom right front and I am sure the left will be there soon! There is no way I can get a pic, so you will have to wait until they are obvious! I was only able to see it clearly when she was crying today cause the sweet auto shop lady was freaking her out. Who knows why.
Recently Sofia has started to sit on her knees and is attempting to pull up on things and stand. She also drools and watches it while in a push up or similar stance and then likes to touch it! EWWWW!
The cats are getting a good workout from constantly trying to get away from her, as she is very mobile and quick! Diaper changing is getting interesting. I bet soon it will be impossible!
On the other hand the cats are getting played with more...sort of indirectly. Sofia likes to play with the cat toy that is sort of like a fishing pole with streamers and bells on the end...well the cats like to, too. So they have a great time as Sofia thrashes it around...she thinks it is funny when they get the other end.
We are submitting our housing request on Monday, and I am really excited. Next week I will pack up the kitchen and then I am ready to move! I hope around the 30th or so to get the OK.
The base pool is opening next weekend, so Sofia and I will most likely go. Still not quite sure how I will get in with her, but I guess I will figure something out!
No comments:
Post a Comment