Sofia

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I am so worn out!



It is 10:30. I just put Sofia to bed finally with huge fussing because she was seriously tired. Why you ask? Oh she decided today that she wants to pull to a stand...and we had to practice this ALL DAY! I am worn out as full time spotter!
She wants to climb as well...onto the couch, the coffee table, the bunny chair, oh and me! The last one is really cute though, so I give her a great big reward hug! I was lying on the floor reading to her...can't keep her still enough for her to actually look at a book anymore, but I figure that at least hearing the words is good...better than what my malfunctioning brain is dishing out during regular conversations...I think the other day I called her feet her hands and well you get the point. So back to what I was saying...She crawled over to me and tried to climb onto my back...she got side tracked by my hair and decided to try and rip it out of my head...owww! Hurt bad, but was completely funny, so I was laughing!
She also I think says "hey"...I say it a lot, and I think it is catching on....sooooo cute!
Anyway...off to bed for some much needed rest!

No comments: