Sofia

Monday, March 21, 2011

6 month check up and trip

Today was our 6 month check up and Sofia is doing great! She is 15 lbs 12 oz and 26.5 inches. Her height is in the 85 percentile and I have had parents remark at how long she is...I wonder how tall she will be? 3 more inches and she will officially be half my height!
Interesting fact that came up at the appt. Kids start to regulate their temp at around 6 months, so you don't have to put that extra layer if it is cold...so now I can dress her at the temp I am dressed at...which today was hot! I still think she is a little hotter than me due to the fluffy polyester diapers!
We treated ourselves after to lunch at the beach. It was great! The pics are of us trying to leave the clinic parking lot. Sofia found the back seat fabric so interesting that I had to wait for 5 min until she was done, so I could strap her in...I got half way and decided to take pictures instead of struggling! The next is us at the beach and our beautiful beach...it was low tide and was really cool! Tom we will have to meet for lunches here some days when you get back....unless you are up at Hansen. Sofia sampled the sand, but was not that excited about the taste...I tried to keep as much of it out of her mouth, but it is the beach...sand gets everywhere....even when your not trying! Notice the cute tropical fish outfit!! Matching hat, too! She loved the feeling though and was elbows deep in it! She pooped herself out and I put her in the carrier and trudged back to the car. Fabulous!






No comments: