We had the most awesome day today! We didn't go anywhere, but lots of cool things happened.
1. As you can see Sofia finally got close to Black Cat all by herself (she rolled over to him) and she got to sample his fur...not just the tip of the tail this time! Black Cat was such a trooper...I guess at 112 you just don't give a crap anymore!
2. Sofia and I took a bath together...I would have done this sooner, but I had to clean the tub. Also the tub here is like a foot bath...the water only gets over my thighs....it really sucked when I was pregnant. It is obviously not Japanese style, and I can only think that the military went with a low water level to prevent drowning or lawsuits...or they are extremely cheap! Anyhow I got tired of watching Sofia have a good soak, so I cleaned the tub and that was it! It was so cute...she kept looking backwards up at me like "are you really in here with me?".
3. I think I finally got her back into an 8ish bedtime! Now that means only 2 naps a day.
4. I fit in my size 8 chinos!! It was a victorious moment! Now onto my next goal...my only pair of jeans (size 6). Of course it will most likely be too hot
when I can actually fit in them!
Oh and by the way...here is an example of how long Sofia is..this is a 12 month onsie that Aunt Katie bought (Thanks we loved everything!). You can see it is a little wide, but the length is near perfect...she still has a little room to fill it out...you need the extra fabric to cover the boobies when you are trying to get into crawl position.
2 comments:
The face in the cat is such a great photo! That's awesome that you caught it! She's too cute.
I know...I was running for the camera, and luckily Black Cat didn't move. It is so hard to get all the cute moments we have!
Post a Comment