Sofia

Thursday, March 17, 2011

First cupcake!


We went to our neighbor's son's birthday party today. Sofia pooped out on me about cupcake time. I tried to see if she would just fall asleep in my arms, but it was way too exciting and she started fussing, so I brought her home. She is conked out in the crib now! We were given this cupcake and I had to open doors with right hand while holding Sofia and cupcake on plate in left hand....bad choice! Sofia decided to stick her hand right in it! She ripped off a piece and was trying to sample it while I am like rushing to get into my apt and to the nearest towel! She dropped the big hunk right outside our door...whew...dodged that bullet, but wait her hand is covered in frosting! Luckily sometimes she misses her mouth, so it ended up on her cheek, and I kept wiping while I explained that she can have this later...like 6 months from now! Note to all parents...don't use those little tiny round sprinkles! Those things were everywhere, get a little sticky, and do not wipe up well!
I can't wait to see her destroy her first birthday cake!

No comments: