I know it is just babbling, but I am going to count it! Sofia's favorite phrase right now is "dada"...mama is nowhere in sight, but I am sure eventually it will get there. She also is very excited to explore her feet...taking off socks and trying to figure out what the heck a shoe is as well!
She has been having a tough time napping again...this time it is that she is so busy with exploring and wanting to get into everything that she maybe gets 15 min. Only if I hold her will she take a 45er. So today I was tired as well and we napped in bed with Sofia on my chest. It is really cute to wake up to her staring at me with a big smile. Being blind sort of helps as well cause everything else is blurred out and it is just her! How sweet!
Thanks Auntie Stella for the headband with all the fabulous flowers!
No comments:
Post a Comment