Sofia

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Breastfeeding

So Tom and I are sitting on the couch watching a movie tonight, and all of a sudden my boobs started to hurt. I turned to Tom and told him, and he looks at me and says "you better get the kid on there or grab the pump"...I look down and both boobs are leaking small puddles into my shirt. We both lost it for a few minutes...I then grabbed Sofia! Ah the joys of breastfeeding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can remember waking up sore, cold and wet. Sore, because my boobs were ready to explode. Cold and wet because I had leaked puddles of milk and having left my body, went from warm to cold, and so shivering would bring you back to bed to feed, only to wake up a little later, freaking out because you were no longer lying next to me. Each and every time that happened, I would find you sound asleep in your crib. Your dad never remembered taking you back there. It's definitely a mom thing!