On a humorous note...Tom's office now has a pool going for a free coffee. HAHAHHAH
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Just a cup of coffee?! How about some genuine sushi or sake? Ha ha.
I received the webcam today and have hooked it up. Let me know when you want to see my "lovely face". (there is no way a face looks lovely in these cameras!)
Another by the way ... I was driving to an appointment this morning and all of a sudden I heard your voice as clear as day, as if you were sitting in the passenger seat, say, "Hi Mom". I was on the freeway when I did the double take ... whew! At that moment I had a feeling you were in labor. Was I right on?
Well, usually the only voices I hear are my own, one Melissa telling another to shut-up, and the other one saying, "I don't want to!". If more people join the group, I will seek help! (LOL)
The sushi on the conveyor belt sounds interesting as well as delicious, as I am starving right now. I just got back from showing some property and am playing catch-up on the computer.
You're almost there kiddo, you're going to be a mom soon ... I know, you want soon enough!
4 comments:
Just a cup of coffee?! How about some genuine sushi or sake? Ha ha.
I received the webcam today and have hooked it up. Let me know when you want to see my "lovely face". (there is no way a face looks lovely in these cameras!)
By the way, thank you, thank you!!
Another by the way ...
I was driving to an appointment this morning and all of a sudden I heard your voice as clear as day, as if you were sitting in the passenger seat, say, "Hi Mom". I was on the freeway when I did the double take ... whew! At that moment I had a feeling you were in labor. Was I right on?
nope not in labor yet, but if you keep hearing voices...I mean more than usual (hahahahh) you might want to get that checked out!
Well, usually the only voices I hear are my own, one Melissa telling another to shut-up, and the other one saying, "I don't want to!". If more people join the group, I will seek help! (LOL)
The sushi on the conveyor belt sounds interesting as well as delicious, as I am starving right now. I just got back from showing some property and am playing catch-up on the computer.
You're almost there kiddo, you're going to be a mom soon ... I know, you want soon enough!
Love and hugs to you and Tom,
Mom
Post a Comment