Well as you can see we are not at the hospital. Contractions stalled, and I am disgruntled.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What does WTF mean?! LOL
Maybe today will be the day. You would think a baby that huge, crammed into little you, would want out asap, right?
I'll keep my fingers crossed that today your miracle will happen, and you will be hearing the sound of baby's crys rather than excessive gas from both of your ends!
Hang in there! I wasn't going to mention this, but maybe it will make you feel less crazy. I was 3 cm and 80 percent effaced when they stripped my membranes and it was another week before I went into "labor". I only tell you this so you doin't lay around wondering why nothing's happening and you feel like the only one that's ever had such a stall. It will happen! I was so frustrated when my contractions stalled for a week that I was about to make them induce me! Just remember,the baby knows when to come out and won't want to stay in there forever!
After a day of simmering and reading through my lamaze books. It is fine if she wants to hang out for a little while longer...my issue is pushing out a 10 lb kid. Not so happy about that. I understand that my body and Sofia are just not ready. On a funny note Tom's office has a pool going!! Oh and mom WTF means What the F^%k?! I was trying to be sort of lady like. hahahhah
3 comments:
What does WTF mean?! LOL
Maybe today will be the day. You would think a baby that huge, crammed into little you, would want out asap, right?
I'll keep my fingers crossed that today your miracle will happen, and you will be hearing the sound of baby's crys rather than excessive gas from both of your ends!
Hugs and love to you,
Mom
Hang in there! I wasn't going to mention this, but maybe it will make you feel less crazy. I was 3 cm and 80 percent effaced when they stripped my membranes and it was another week before I went into "labor". I only tell you this so you doin't lay around wondering why nothing's happening and you feel like the only one that's ever had such a stall. It will happen! I was so frustrated when my contractions stalled for a week that I was about to make them induce me! Just remember,the baby knows when to come out and won't want to stay in there forever!
After a day of simmering and reading through my lamaze books. It is fine if she wants to hang out for a little while longer...my issue is pushing out a 10 lb kid. Not so happy about that. I understand that my body and Sofia are just not ready. On a funny note Tom's office has a pool going!! Oh and mom WTF means What the F^%k?! I was trying to be sort of lady like. hahahhah
Post a Comment