Sofia

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Due day has come and gone

Well Sep 12th is passing by and will be over in a few hours. Still no labor. I had a little mental breakdown and we decided to get out for a bit. We went down to the base beach...very nice, but the amount of trash was disturbing. I am going to write a complaint to the camp commander, and once I am able I will go down and do some pick up myself. No marine corps family beach should look this way. I picked up as much as I could fit in a plastic bag I found down there, so that made me feel a little better. Anyhow...then we decided to get some sushi...yes it is safe here for pregnant women, as in Japan as it is so fresh. There is a 100 yen sushi bar down the street from us, and plates of sushi just go by on a little conveyor. It was delicious! The bar even has hot water spigot, so you can make tea yourself. Then tonight there were 2 different Eisa/Matsuri dances(summer festival dances. Very cool, but not too many places to sit. Tom was able to get some good pictures, and I will post them tomorrow if he downloads them off the camera. I hope the drums were enticing for Sofia. I wish she would figure out (before she hits 10 lbs) that there is way more interesting stuff outside the uterus! Dr. appt. tomorrow to probably schedule induction by the 20th, as that will be 41 weeks.
Off to bed now.

No comments: