Sofia
Saturday, September 18, 2010
I think my water broke!
I don't want to get too excited just yet, but at around 3 this morning I had an interesting experience. Will not go into the details, but I have been having trickles of fluid when I lay down and get back up ever since. Probably her big head plugging it up when I sit up. I had intense contractions for over an hour at 6-7 min apart. Then was hungry...went to kitchen to eat, and remembered that I was not thinking this would happen at all - I was banking on Tuesday's induction. We had left all dishes and kitchen dirty, as I was going to clean the house today....so I decided to clean the kitchen through contractions from about 4 to 5. Fun times! Tom was napping on couch through me telling him when a contraction started! ahahhaha! We were able to get a little sleep after the cleaning....and now we are trying to get the contractions back up to pace. Going to shower...my final shower for a while...ewwww, and do the final packing of our bags. We know that when we call the hospital they will want us to come in to verify water breakage, and will probably admit, so they can monitor Sofia. She is still very active, so I am not worried at this stage, and all fluid is clear. We will send e-mails when we leave, and some of you will have to forward if we missed someone. We will try to make a few quick phone calls as well. I really hope this is it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
OMG!!! Is this really it? I'm SOOOO excited!!! I've been checking blog a few times a day because I have not heard anything. I'm still praying for you guy's! Please call or update as soon as you can. Love you.
Wahoo!!!
Sounds like it's time! Enjoy this precious time welcoming your girl into the world...there is NOTHING like it.
Come on Sofie!!!!!
Oh crap, I'm getting emotional, and I'm too far away!!! I hope she comes out quick and easy ... and there REALLY isn't anything like this! When they lay her on your chest ... Oh my God!!
Well? I'm on pins and needles here, as probably most of us who read your blog, and love you, and understand how at this point you would rather be holding Sofia in your arms than carrying her in your already stretched-too- tight belly!
Update please!
I have not heard anything either. I'm really starting to get worried. If any one hears anything, please update all of us. Hope all is well & Sofia has arrived! Love you.
Ok, all you Sofia followers! The good news is in. Sofia arrived about 11:30 this morning, 7 lbs. 12 oz and about 20 inches long. Yippee!!!
Happy Birthday Sofia
Good job Nicole!!! You rock lady!
congrats to you all...and HAPPY BDAY SOFIA!
I just got her pictures. This is the first time (other than Kellan), I thought a newborn was beautiful! Family members can be soooo partial! And yes, Nicki and Tom, I was a gushball and got choked up. Don't laugh! Just say ahhh ...
Hi Everyone! I finally got to talk to the proud parents this morning. They are fine, but tired. Once Nicki is rested and back into her routine, she is going to write all the details in this blog.
Post a Comment