Well all this is what 3 days of diapers looks like! Holy moly! I am spending the next few days washing and putting them together in prep for first few days. I am very pleased so far...very easy to use and sooooo soft!
Last night was the first for some Braxton Hicks contractions....not so fun. Taught me a lesson about how much I am able to do these days. We had gone to 4 stores to run errands, and apparently all that walking and exertion did me in. Now the plan is 1-2 stores and for smaller amounts of time. Tom was a trooper...he was cute! They lasted about an hour, and I had to lay in bed for about 1 hour 20 min. I was supposed to go to the 2nd phase of Japanese class, but I am going to skip that and take it easy today.
I am going to put diapers together...you will all see what I mean when you come....be prepared - the down side of my diapers....lots of prep time. We bought 36 though, so it gives you a little leeway in getting prep done.
Yesterday we also designed and bought, and assembled our "backyard". I will have Tom take pics today. I need to plant all the plants. I set up a water garden as well with Japanese lotus and 4 leaf clovers! Never seen that before! We still need to get a cafe table and a trellis on which we will hang some orchids....yep they just hang here with roots bare and dangling, as the humidity is so high. Gorgeous though...biggest blooms I have ever seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment