Well today Tom gets off early from work, so we can go meet with 2 doulas. We are hoping for a little extra birth support, and someone that can relieve Tom of duties if it is a long labor. It took a little time to find them...everyone is either leaving or coming to the island right now.
Also in about an hour I am going to water aerobics...missed Wed, as I thought I knew where the pool was, but was wrong...then found it...saw that is was an outdoor pool...realized that I had no sunblock....so that ended that.
After the pool I am going to get my hair cut. I also postponed that as I was feeling really yucky yesterday, and took a nap instead.
You can now fell heels and fists through my tummy...it is really weird!
Good news though - I got my fabulous awesome new car!!! I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment