ok so I might be a little upset now! The TMO is tracing our furniture because no one knows where it is...even the carrier who transported it overseas!
My take - it all got sold in Juarez! I put in calls this morning to El Paso to see what the movers stateside are able to find out, and am in the process of calling the movers on this side. So now there is a possibility that all our stuff is lost, and they will be reimbursing us accordingly. That is all fine and dandy except for the question of how long that will take, and oh yeah I am pregnant and due soon! So we will see what happens. Keep you all posted.
On a happier note - We found our doula, and she is great! She has birthed 7 kids...3 of her own and was a surrogate for 2 sets of twins! She said she really likes being pregnant! Glad someone likes it!
We aren't really getting out too much anymore, as it really doesn't take much these to set of the Braxton Hicks. Had another episode after cleaning house this weekend. Are you kidding me?!
Oh and my perfect new car is back in the shop getting the electric windows fixed, which were possessed! Also the backside door never worked - new that before purchase. So one more week without it! Let me tell you though - the few days I did have it were heaven!!
Anyhow...hopefully this will all pass quickly and we will be onto living our lives here.
I miss you all very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment