Sofia
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Finally got our packages!
We finally received the packages that we mailed about 5 weeks ago from Modesto! We also got the package of diapers! Will add pic later, but 3 days of diapers sure does take up a big box! The diapers are better than I expected...they are soooo soft, and cute colors! So I started all the washing last night, and can now start to prepare a little for Sofia's arrival. I am starting to feel a little relieved! The only things left we have to get are a baby/toddler tub, and grooming kit. Maybe a spout protector, but what is this thing anyway?? I never had one when I was growing up. Is a spout really that dangerous?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We just wanted to say, Happy Fathers Day Tom! Can't wait to see some Pic's. Have a great day!
Post a Comment