Well this weekend was rainy, so no sightseeing. Instead we did some shopping. We found our rugs at a great shopping center that is has 3 parts...an IKEA type store, a high end furniture store where you can custom order anything, and a store like Bed Bath and Beyond/ Macy's homestore. It was great!
Today we went to the San A again, and talked with the kimono people...going to wait until next month to buy, but while we were there I found my new favorite kimono fabric...too bad it was $6000. We bought Sofia her first Japanese books with feely textures, colors, shapes, and animals. I also bought a few bedtime books, so I can start reading to her now. Our shipment of household goods has the English books...sure wish it would get here! We are off to watch Robin Hood in about 30 min., so hope you all had a great weekend!
Picture is Whiskers totally content in her new lounge area...guess boxes and excessive paper are the up side (for cats) to moving!
No comments:
Post a Comment