Sofia

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Furniture update, 100 yen store and water aerobics

so as of this moment no one knows where our furniture is. We will hopefully get word tomorrow. Figures.
Last night we were bored. We were going to go to the pool, but it is closed Mondays, so no go. We decided to go check out the nearest 100 yen plaza....ooohhh ahhhhh. We got a lot of cool stuff - rice ball molds, suction cup toohtbrush and razor holders (awesome cause the whole bathroom is tile, and suction cups work all over, toothbrushes (since ours are out there in the ocean somewhere), lacquer soup bowls, and Tom's ice cube trays (long thin ice cubes good for water bottles and big ass ice cube ball maker good for I have no idea - maybe giving someone a black eye). Anyhow 1785 yen later and we were out of there. Will be back...lots of cheaper stuff than commissary.
Water aerobics - finally made it on time and in the right spot last Friday. It was great and you can use the equipment during rec time without the teacher, so I plan to go on other days and use what I learned. I will still also attend the class. It was the lightest I have felt in a couple months, and the weight off my back was great! It rained while we were doing the class,and rain and sunglasses with contacts while in the pool just does not work! It was still fun though!
Sofia is totally blowing the kick counts out of the water...her average is about 14 min for 10 kicks! They give you 2 hours for 10, so I think we are good, and yes it is like that all the time....day or night! Like I said before - if I make it out with one good kidney and my liver intact I will consider myself lucky!

No comments: